The ADL storage heaters release the hot air using controlled convection with a silent fan that makes the air circulate inside the bricks, heating it and then releasing it into the room. This controlled convection allows the user to manage the temperature of the room and the heat release time.Enquire Now Where to Buy
- Designed to use Off-Peak electricity.
- Efficient solution to obtain constant heat when is required during 24 hours a day.
- Low speed silent fan.
- Hot air/fresh air mixer with thermostat for a homogenous air output.
- Precise control over the released heat.
- Charge control with manual safety reset.
- Class I insulation.
- Single or three phase connection.
- Microtherm G 25 mm insulation.
- Vermiculite and ceramic fibre insulations.
- Front and side air chambers.
- Powder coated RAL 9010 steel structure.
- Compatible with Ambient Thermostats TA3, CPT10 and X2D, available as accessory.
|Storage Heater Input||2000W||3000W||4000W||5000W|
|Balancing Element Output||178w||267w||355w||444w|
|Accumulated energy KWh||14||21||28|
|Total weight kg||117||167||215|
|No. of blocks 7.5kg||12||18||24|