Elnur Gabarrón’s Ingenium RDW range integrates a new technology with the G Control system, enabling users to access their heating from any mobile or fixed device with an Internet connection.
With the G Control system, simply download the free app and you will be able to access each of the appliances installed in your home and control their operation comprehensively with a totally instantaneous response.
Ingenium RDW Oil filled electric radiators have been designed using components of the highest quality, with high-precision thermostats, Slim sleek design (just 8cm depth) and thermal fluid.
When paired with G Control technology you are able to access your appliances, change your settings & raise or lower the temperature set-point and control your electricity consumption, just when you need to from anywhere in the world.
*G-Control sold separately.Enquire Now Where to Buy
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer (ETCO) to manage the flow of electricity.
- White backlight LCD display.
- Individual daily and weekly programmer.
- Three temperature levels selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost Protection.
- Integrated G Control System for configuration and remote control of the radiator via the Internet.
- Temperature selector with a display of set-point temperature.
- Open window detection for reduced energy waste.
- “Adaptive Start” function.
- Geo-location via an Internet connection.
- EcoFluid technology. Shell brand thermal fluid.
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ± 0,10C.
- Keyboard lock function.
- Thermal safety cut-out.
- Adjustable, digital thermostat.
- Straight design elements of injected aluminium alloy finished in Epoxy Ral 9010 powder coating.
- Possibility of configuring the system manually or automatically as preferred.
- Supplied with mains cable.
- Quick and easy installation, thanks to the patented wall fixing brackets, which are designed for ease of installation, without the need for measuring or levelling.
- G Control Hub offered as an accessory to control and manage the radiator via WiFi.
- G Control Power Meter offered as an option to control and manage electrical consumption in the home.
- New Amazon Alexa features compatible with G Control System.
|No. of Modules||4||6||8||10||12||14|