The Gabarron Ecombi HHR range of high heat retention storage heaters comes with a 12 year warranty which is made up of 2 parts:
- 5 year all components, on-site parts and labour warranty to repair or replace any component that is faulty due to manufacturing defect
- 7 year conditional warranty
In all cases:
- The product warranty registration card must be completed (either online or by post) within 28 days of installation to validate the 7 year conditional warranty
- The product must be installed in the UK (mainland and Northern Ireland)
In the rare event of a problem / fault arising with your appliance during the 5 year all components parts & labour warranty period, please contact Elnur direct via telephone or email –
Telephone: 01942 265048
For all registered products only, after the first 5 years have past, Elnur provide an automatic additional 7 year warranty with the following exceptions / conditions:
- Fault as a result of installation in a commercial or industrial premises/scenario
- Fault resulting from failure to maintain the appliance in accordance with the instructions and guidance
- Fault resulting from damage to the appliance whether caused by accident or intent
- Fault resulting from damage to the appliance caused by incorrect installation
- Paint discolouration
- Fault to the fan, electronics, electro-mechanical components, heating elements and to ancillary electrical components
- Call out charges will apply where a fault is excluded from the warranty or when the fault is not of a manufacturing
- Where a product is repaired or replaced, the warranty is not extended beyond its original
- Consumer Statutory rights are not affected in any way
- Elnur reserve the right to withdraw the extended warranty offer at any
- Proof of purchase will be required prior to any repairs being
Warranty / repair work should only be undertaken by authorised engineers.
Repairs or alterations undertaken by unauthorised engineers will invalidate the warranty.
Elnur will not be liable for or pay any charges / claims for repairs or alterations undertaken by unauthorised engineers.